Unfortunately in the Real Estate industry today, there are many misguided people. It may be due to ignorance, or “fake news”, or even purposeful lies, but there are a lot of myths that the public believes. In my many years of Real Estate experience and expertise, I have come noticed the same 7 myths that keep popping up.
1) It takes more than 1 Realtor to sell your home
2) The more commission you pay the more you get
3) Everything you read about real estate / agents on the internet is true
4) All “top producers” are the same
5) 3rd party companies consider recommending agents without license law violations, ethical violations, law suits.
6) All Top Producing Agents do not have previous license law violations, ethical violations or prior law suits.
7) All Top Producing Agents use only there singular production and not the production of additional agents in their team.
Remember, don’t believe everything you hear. You should do your own research, and choose the best qualified agent to help you. Moving is a big decision; buying and selling homes if not something that most people do everyday!